Freelance Engineer & Trainer
I started my own freelancing company in 2018 with a strong focus on bringing software engineering skills for data and artifical intelligence applications, as well as teaching.
My current domains of expertise and interest include:
- Software and data engineering
- Data science and machine learning engineering
- Quality assurance processes, DevOps and MLOps
- Active learning teaching
When collaborating with companies, I strive to deliver lean and pragmatic solutions in iterative cycles, in order to develop products with strong added value.
Interested to work together? Let's talk!
- August 2018 - Present: Freelance Engineer & Trainer | Owner
I work with companies in data and machine learning applications design and development.
I am a data and AI development trainer within the Simplon.co network.
- September 2017 - January 2020: CTO & Co-owner at Sylha
Responsible for designing and building a fair and social electronic payment system, as well as handling technical partnerships with external 3rd-party services (cloud providers, marketplace platform).
Handled everything related to back-end, front-end and mobile software development, as well as data management.
- July 2015 - September 2017: Audio Software Engineer at Eiosis / Slate Digital
Audio plugins conception and development for the Eiosis brand (AirEQ, E2Deesser) and Slate Digital (Virtual Mix Rack, Virtual Buss Compressors, Virtual Tape Machines).
Multi-platform C++ development (macOS, Windows) compatible with every audio plugin standard on the market (VST2, VST3, AU, AAX).
Real-time digital audio signal processing algorithms design and implementation (filtering, compression, analog-modelling).
- October 2012 - May 2015: Audio Software Engineer at Parrot
Implementation of real-time digital audio signal processing algorithms applied to music (spatialization) and voice (noise reduction, acoustic echo cancellation), integrated within Parrot products (hands-free car kits, wireless Hi-Fi speakers, wireless headphones).
Assembly optimization for ARM embedded targets (ARMv5, ARMv7 NEON SIMD).
Development and maintenance of a real-time audio engine dedicated to voice processing.
- May 2012 - September 2012: Intern Audio Software Engineer at IRCAM
- Multi-platform developement of the Audiosculpt software, for audio analysis and synthesis using the SuperVP engine.
- September 2011 - April 2012: The University of Calgary
Computer Science and Applied Mathematics
Refactoring · Digital signal processing · Computer animation · Computer graphics · Computer Vision · Mechatronic art · Electroacoustic Music
- September 2009 - September 2012: Polytech Grenoble
Software Engineering and Applied Mathematics
Software engineering · Computer graphics · Digital signal processing · Numerical analysis · Distributed systems · Project management · Human computer interaction
- September 2007 - June 2009: IUT2 Grenoble
Programming languages · Algorithms · Software design & development · Databases · Project management